2017 BOER GOAT Show
Since 2009 the Queanbeyan Show Society, in conjunction with the NSW Boer Goats Association of Australia, has been running NSW Boer Goat Competitions
This year’s show will be held on Sunday 12 November 2017.
Further information about the Boer Goat Breeders Association of Australia can be found by clicking the BGBAA Link.
Chief Steward: TBA
Relevant information about the 2017 show can be found in the schedule by clicking on the schedule tab. The schedule provides the following:
- Contact details
- Details where to send completed entry forms
- Closing date for entries
- Conditions of entry
- Entry fees
- Details on how to pay entry fees
- Time of penning of animals
- Time of judging for Does and Bucks
- Class grouping and when they are born
You will need to complete:
- Entry form and NLIS entering form (one document)
- Participant risk acknowledgement and waiver form
- Animal handler form
- Goat health statement
- Johne’s disease form (if applicable)
All entries must be accompanied by a completed entry form and a signed waiver form.
If you have any issues downloading any items on the page please send an email to the secretary