Horses and Equestrian
Saturday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Held in the main arena.
Three separate schedules
Show Jumping – Sunday
Chief Steward: Kathryn Hallam
Horse ring sponsors: ASAR Stock Horse Stud, Foxslow Lodge – Wayne Fairman, Hallam Families, NSW Palomino Society, Amey Bros, Quickeze Towing, Hiscocks, Bungendore Rural, David Thisleton, Kybota Pty Ltd, Sutton Automotive & Engineering, Country Pride Sausages, Family of the Late Bob Sillis, Mr James Carter & Family, The Bell Family, G Wark, Sam & Jenny Amey, Michelle Styles, Eddie Walewicz Glass Pty Ltd, Horseland Fyshwick, Quickease Towing,
Ring 1 Anne McLellan
Ring 1 Sidesaddle Nicole Kreme
Ring 2 Danielle Robinson
Ring 3 Jodie Mathieu
Ring 4 Rosemary Agnew
Ring 5 Larry Cutler
Ring 6 David Fouracre
Instructions for competitors
- Property Identification Code (PIC) must be provided (no PIC, no entry). Further details below.
- Waiver must be signed, by participants aged both under and over 18, prior to lodging entries (‘Forms’ tab on website).
- Entries are taken on the day (so there is no entry form on the website).
- No measuring steward will be attending. You must have your registered height certificate with you.
- Entry only via Cooma Street Gates.
- Entry fees are listed in the schedule.
- Bring correct money for entries. Limited change available.
- Last qualifying round for the Royal Canberra Show.
PIC (Property Identification Code) Information
If you agist privately you will need to contact the owner/person of contact to gain the PIC number.
Further rules and instructions are listed in the schedule (in ‘Forms’ tab).
If you have any further questions about the show please contact us.
Or send Horse Section enquires to:
Horse Event Coordinator:
PO Box 31 QUEANBEYAN NSW 2620
All entries must be accompanied by a completed entry form and a signed waiver form.
If you have any issues downloading any items on the page please send an email to the secretary